Wall Art; Patchwork Canvas
I love to find new and fun ways to make simple changes to our home.
I had these faux suede fabric swatches that I used to make this..
And I decided to sew the leftovers together to create a simple patchwork canvas for my craft room!
1. Sew all swatches together in any type of pattern you desire.
2. Layout your fabric out, seam side up. Next, lay your canvas face down
3. Staple opposing sides. Make sure to pull the fabric taught
4. Fold the sides as if you were wrapping a present. Staple
5. Continue stapling the remaining length of the fabric
<3 Ruth <3